Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OemDef

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 7, 2015
Could anyone find this gorgeous wallpaper? I want it so badly! Such a pity, that Apple doesn't share those.
fUywrmB.png

OemDef

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 7, 2015
Well, it's not yet included in DevBeta 1... Okay, let's hope for that...

Killa Aaron

macrumors 6502
Nov 14, 2011
Chicago
Hey Killa, it would be nice if you would mention the author's name since I have created these wallpapers
What? your name is already on the folder.zip, I have not claimed it as my own works and I posted where I purchased it from.
I like your illustrations.

agsandrew

macrumors newbie
Jul 13, 2017
Hey Killa,
Don't take it personally.
I appreciate my name in the file but it would be nice to mention author's name in the post itself.
Take it easy.
andrew

Reactions: Killa Aaron

PatriotInvasion

macrumors 68000
Jul 18, 2010
Boston, MA
These are great, but at this resolution, they are not large enough for true pixel-for-pixel Retina on the 5K iMac. Are there larger versions?

PatriotInvasion

macrumors 68000
Jul 18, 2010
Boston, MA
Apple has included a 5K version of the wallpaper in MacOS Mojave beta 5.
Pulled them from the Public Beta 4 and they are 5120x2880px and the quality boost is very noticeable of course on my 5K iMac. I hope Apple decides to include more marketing image wallpapers in future macOS releases since they usually delight users more than the same 10 or 12 images they’ve been shipping for a decade or so. I also like the marketing wallpapers as a way to kind of lock in some purchase nostalgia from when I decided to hit the buy button at the time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.