Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

phobos60

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 30, 2020
Hello!
In a dark room, in low light conditions, can you still see white dots in the image of the camera?
If you cover the webcam in low light conditions, you can see. These are constant points that I noticed in poor lighting conditions.
Please take a look.
Thanks.
Képernyőfotó 2021-09-19 - 22.13.38.png

Attachments

• Képernyőfotó 2021-09-19 - 22.09.05.png
    Képernyőfotó 2021-09-19 - 22.09.05.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 81

coso

macrumors 65816
Feb 9, 2012
Every sensor has some hot pixels that max out when amplified a lot, like in low light or pitch black. It’s normal and even professional mirrorless and reflex cameras exhibit them. Don’t worry about them. There’s worse in the 24” camera. For example in mine the lens is mounted badly and the right half of the image is slightly out of focus compared to the left half.

phobos60

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 30, 2020
Every sensor has some hot pixels that max out when amplified a lot, like in low light or pitch black. It’s normal and even professional mirrorless and reflex cameras exhibit them. Don’t worry about them. There’s worse in the 24” camera. For example in mine the lens is mounted badly and the right half of the image is slightly out of focus compared to the left half.
I understand. Thank you very much

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.