Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Miguel.frigola

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 18, 2017
Hi guys, on first, sorry for my English, I need help about this, the fan of mi new iMac (3,5 i5, 8gb ram) turns on when the computer are in sleep mode, only for a few seconds and at the lowest rpm, the screen keeps off, someone have the same issue or knos how to fix it? I restart de SMC system, and I run the apple diagnostic keep the D key, and all is correct. THANKS

Miguel.frigola

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 18, 2017
I deactivated power nap and I kept doing it, finally I restore all system and downgrade to Sierra 10.12.6, everything runs perfect now, thanks for all guys I will upgrade to High Sierra again soon, when the software runs perfect :)

casperes1996

macrumors 604
Jan 26, 2014
Horsens, Denmark
I deactivated power nap and I kept doing it, finally I restore all system and downgrade to Sierra 10.12.6, everything runs perfect now, thanks for all guys I will upgrade to High Sierra again soon, when the software runs perfect :)

Did/Do you have any devices connected to it, like USB hard drives, mice, etc.? They can also activate the computer when it's sleeping. In the battery section of system prefferences there's also a toggle for allowing wake on network access (Think it's in the battery section anyhow)

Miguel.frigola

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 18, 2017
Did/Do you have any devices connected to it, like USB hard drives, mice, etc.? They can also activate the computer when it's sleeping. In the battery section of system prefferences there's also a toggle for allowing wake on network access (Think it's in the battery section anyhow)
Anyone bro ..... i don't understand it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.