Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TinaBelcher

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 23, 2017
I dont know where else to post this, but 30 minutes ago i had an error on apple.com saying I couldn’t view my order. it says "Something went wrong with your request. Please try again". Then i looked on the app version of the store, and my pending orders (iMac) is gone! has anyone experienced this? Is it a bug? When i go into my account and looking at ‘orders’ it says ”its not possible to make orders at this time". I didn’t cancel my order! I’m freaking out i had the iMac at “preparing to ship” since Friday.

Last edited:

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2020
I dont know where else to post this, but 30 minutes ago i had an error on apple.com saying I couldn’t view my order. it says "Something went wrong with your request. Please try again". Then i looked on the app version of the store, and my pending orders (iMac) is gone! has anyone experienced this? Is it a bug? When i go into my account and looking at ‘orders’ it says ”its not possible to make orders at this time". I didn’t cancel my order! I’m freaking out i had the iMac at “preparing to ship” since Friday.
I would try again in an hour or two. The order status may be down. That happens occasionally but it doesn't seem to last for very long. Try not to worry.

Brookzy

macrumors 601
May 30, 2010
UK
There is routine maintenance on the Apple Online Store every Sunday. It will be back.

TinaBelcher

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 23, 2017
I would try again in an hour or two. The order status may be down. That happens occasionally but it doesn't seem to last for very long. Try not to worry.
There is routine maintenance on the Apple Online Store every Sunday. It will be back.
thanks for the info! its back! for now... I guess I made a big deal out of nothing, but it was my first time experience this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.