Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

qsch1

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 30, 2013
Hello, I am looking for an image slideshow program where I can delete images while they are being displayed if I don't like them. Does this exist? In such a way that I only need to press a button to delete an image and it will put it into trash in the library. This would be useful to filter out all my unwanted images, rather than the tedious task of going through 50,000 images a bit by a bit, hence the slideshow is also displaying many crappy ones, I would rather delete. Thank you

qsch1

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 30, 2013
Thanks Kryten, Yes I would just watch the slideshow and then hit Command + Delete for any image I dont like. If there is one image every second or two I can do 100 - 200 in a good day whenever I look at the images via the slideshow. It would take a while to go through all images but this would be in passing and not as tedious as going through the entire library from one image to the next.

neutrino17

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2022
GraphicConverter is a fantastic program. In addition to editing it also has a very capable browser.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.