Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hkfan45

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 14, 2021
The best of both worlds. It's infuriating how limited ios is. Everything requires like 4 steps or can't even be done compared with Android. For example, you can't even upload videos directly from Photos. And Shortcuts is such a joke and doesn't allow system level automations. I can't even automate when my VPN turns on.

Tig Bitties

macrumors 603
Sep 6, 2012
Nothing Phone 2 looks just like the iPhone 14 Pro Max, but it runs a tweaked vanilla Android, which blows away the outdated Fisher Price iOS.

Last edited:
Reactions: j2048b

ofarlig

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2015
Sweden
I am more imagining a Fold 5 with iOS, could get a foldable without a janky OS that you cannot trust to put your payment and keys on because you never know if it will work or not. For me Android is what is keeping me from just jumping on a Foldable instantly since the hardware is good.

Last edited:
Reactions: tbayrgs

Ludatyk

macrumors 603
May 27, 2012
Texas
I am more imagining a Fold 5 with iOS, could get a foldable without a janky OS that you cannot trust to put your payment and keys on because you never know if it will work or not. For me Android is what is keeping me from just jumping on a Foldable instantly since the hardware is good.
To each their own. And don't get me wrong, I would like to see a foldable iPhone/iPad... just to see what Apple does with it. But I enjoy using OneUi on the Fold and I don't know what you are referring to with keys. However, when I used Samsung Pay... didn't have any issues with it.

And for me, it's the other way around... Android and the Galaxy Fold is what's keeping me on the platform because of OneUI and all that comes with it.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.