Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kshep

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 14, 2008
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that we've decided to reduce to the price of Imangi to $0.99 from the original price of $3.99 for a limited time. Get it while it lasts!

-Keith

Rojo

macrumors 65816
Sep 26, 2006
Barcelona
This is a really cool game (especially after it was updated and the expanded game options that gave!), and is definitely worth its normal price of $3.99.

At 99 cents, it's a steal!

GregInAZ

macrumors newbie
Aug 2, 2008
Great deal! Just got it today and have been playing it. Definitely going to be one that I play often.

Mr Kram

macrumors 68020
Oct 1, 2008
i'd like to give this a try. hope it's still on sale when i get home tonight.

kshep

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 14, 2008
Hi folks,

Thanks for purchasing Imangi! Please let me know if you have any ideas for improvements. Most of what you see in the 2.0 release was directly based on feedback that I received from our users. My philosophy is that as long as the game keeps selling, I will continue to make updates and add features.

Thanks!

-Keith

kshep

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 14, 2008
Imangi Tutorial Video

Hi folks,

I just posted the tutorial including tips and tricks on moving pieces in Imangi on our website. I thought this might be helpful for all the new players just getting started with the game.

Please let me know if you have any other tips you'd like me to include in the tutorial.

Take care,

-Keith

WilliamG

macrumors G3
Mar 29, 2008
Seattle
Hi folks,

I just posted the tutorial including tips and tricks on moving pieces in Imangi on our website. I thought this might be helpful for all the new players just getting started with the game.

Please let me know if you have any other tips you'd like me to include in the tutorial.

Take care,

-Keith

Just got the game. After watching those videos, my brain hurts!

Nice job. Great little game. Not as pick-up-and-play as Wurdle, but definitely more involved!

Eric Isaacson

macrumors 6502
Jul 30, 2008
Just picked it up. I really enjoy this type of game so I look forward to getting into it.

Thanks for dropping the price so I could give it a try
Eric

kshep

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 14, 2008
Cool, I'm glad you guys are enjoying the game, and I hope the tutorial is helpful. Definitely a mental work out learning how to move the pieces. Once you get the hang of it, the game gets a lot easier and more fun I think. :)

beate

macrumors regular
Jun 8, 2007
One of my favorite apps! I have a lot of word apps and this is the most challenging.

I think it was worth the full price...now it really is a steal. Can't wait for their next app (soon?) to be released.

edit:
Yay! Just found out it's been released...and it's .99 also!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.