Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Do you face same issue?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iHM24

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 27, 2018
I’m using iPhone 7+ iOS 11.3 beta 3. However, I received an iMessage only double spaced and message crashed and I cannot viewing conversation because unexpectedly error shift me to main display, also I tried to send double space (1 times return) and send also message crashed so when you received/send double space you will directly shifted to main display I force restart but still I cannot view conversation so I deleted! Any help any idea, did you faced same issue?

Chazzle

macrumors 68020
Jul 17, 2015
I’m using iPhone 7+ iOS 11.3 beta 3. However, I received an iMessage only double spaced and message crashed and I cannot viewing conversation because unexpectedly error shift me to main display, also I tried to send double space (1 times return) and send also message crashed so when you received/send double space you will directly shifted to main display I force restart but still I cannot view conversation so I deleted! Any help any idea, did you faced same issue?
What do you mean by “main display?”

Banglazed

macrumors 601
Apr 17, 2017
Cupertino, CA
I experience message app crash when I sent a blank text message with 1 space by accident but haven’t experience it since either text or iMessage

Reactions: iHM24

iHM24

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 27, 2018
What do you mean by “main display?”

I mean applications where you can rearrange your apps
[doublepost=1519760552][/doublepost]I sent a feedback regarding this issue
Even when you sent blanck space by mistake will crashed

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.