Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fakeperformer

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 10, 2015
Florida
Basically my issue is this i updated to 10.11 on a separate partition to see how stable it was running and so forth which it was pretty quick for a DP1. Than I decided to get techie and dumb and try to load my home folder from 10.10 to see if it would work which it did but it broke pretty much everything! When I booted back to 10.10 side I completely corrupted my iMessage and i am trying to get everything back the way it was I have 8 files in there.. which i have included in the screenshot. I of course have looked through the forums and tried multiple permission tasks as well as deleting/moving the ichat folder on "Containers". Just looking to see how to fix this! Thank you! Thank you! All the permissions look to be the same as my macbook pro that had iMessage on that i never really used. this is just a screenshot of the files i had also in the folder is the attachments folder as well.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-10 at 7.14.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-10 at 7.14.14 PM.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 94
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.