Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

annk

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Apr 18, 2004
Somewhere over the rainbow
Two separate issues:

1 Anyone know how to import bookmarks from Camino to Firefox? I have the latest versions of both, but can only see a way to import from Safari. All my good stuff is in Camino :rolleyes:

2 Usually, when my bt mouse is in its docking charger, there´s no connection to my PB, even when the PB´s bluetooth is on. But just now, I was using the trackpad when the cursor froze. I went downstairs to get the BT mouse out of its charger, and sure enough - a connection existed, and my cursor came back to life. Why?? If someone had unplugged the power to the docking station then plugged it back in (this may have happened), would that make the mouse connect, even while still in the charger? It´s a Logitech MX900.

emaja

macrumors 68000
May 3, 2005
Chicago, IL
I just synched my bookmarks betweent he two broswers myslef. You need to "export" them from Camino and then "import" them into Firefox.

Can't offer help with the BT/mouse issue. Never had it ahppen to me.

annk

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Apr 18, 2004
When I try to import into Firefox after exporting them from Camino (to the desktop), the only choices Firefox gives me are to import from MIE, Safari, Netscape 6.7 or Mozilla 1.x or Opera. What did you choose?

annk

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Apr 18, 2004
I finally imported them to Safari, then to Firefox from Safari. But I'm still curious to know if there was a way to do it directly from Camino to Firefox.:confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.