Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Laisha

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 21, 2014
Far northern Maine.
If this is the wrong place to post this question, I apologize. But it's absolutely impossible to search for other posts about Numbers, the Apple version of Excel.

And there is my question. I would love to leave Office forever and deal with only Apple software, but I'm having problems with my Excel spreadsheets, which I need for my eBay business.

Although there is probably some better ways to keep track of items, locations of items, cost, sales price, fees, and net, I have no idea with they might be.

I have 11 years of eBay sales on Excel, each with formulas for the above information. I need to keep at least the last seven of them, and would like to do that in Numbers.

But, while there is an EXPORT feature on it, I can find no IMPORT feature. That seems rather un-business like. It seems to me Apple would like to have people move INTO the program, not AWAY FROM it.

So, my question is this: Is there a way to import from Excel, whether by simple click or workaround?

Thank you, as always.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.