Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rneglia

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 18, 2006
I have two Apple Watches arriving two days apart to the same Apple Store.

Is it safe to wait until both arrive so I only have to make one trip?

jermy4

macrumors 6502a
Jun 27, 2010
Shouldn't be a big deal, when I ordered my wife's apple watch I waited until the next evening to pick it up and apple held it for me just fine.

Reactions: rneglia

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
It should be fine. There's nothing that stipulates that you need to pick up an order immediately.

True, but on the other hand, would they hold it for you if you don't pick it up for a month? I say it's better to call and make sure.

deeddawg

macrumors G5
Jun 14, 2010
US
True, but on the other hand, would they hold it for you if you don't pick it up for a month? I say it's better to call and make sure.
No, but they send reminder emails after a few days and unless things have changed you have a good couple of weeks. A month would likely be pushing it.

@rneglia When I reserved my watch on the 28th I ended up picking it up two days later on the 30th. I hadn't even gotten a reminder email yet like I have with phones in the past. You'll be just fine.

igrover

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2007
Last year I was unable to pick up an order promptly due to an unexpected trip. Just assumed I could drop into the store when I arrived home however @ 2 weeks later I received an email stating my order had been canceled.

rneglia

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 18, 2006
One of my orders is there now. It says "pick up by December 3rd" so I guess everything will be fine.

Thanks to all for your answers!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.