Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AlexAndBandit

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 28, 2009
Hey all,

I am going to get my iPhone 3G tomorrow, and I was wondering. I have my Incase Slider, and my Steinheil Anti-Fingerprint film for it, but I recently got an Invisible shield for my iPod Touch, and I love it. So my question is,

:apple: Does the iPhone 3G fit into the Incase Slider nicely w/ Invis Shield Back and front on?

And if no,

:apple: Will it fit nice with just the front?

Thanks. Alex.

Rayfire

macrumors 68030
Aug 25, 2008
PNW
Hey all,

I am going to get my iPhone 3G tomorrow, and I was wondering. I have my Incase Slider, and my Steinheil Anti-Fingerprint film for it, but I recently got an Invisible shield for my iPod Touch, and I love it. So my question is,

:apple: Does the iPhone 3G fit into the Incase Slider nicely w/ Invis Shield Back and front on?

And if no,

:apple: Will it fit nice with just the front?

Thanks. Alex.

1st Q: Most people said no while a very small percent said yes

2nd Q: I haven't tried an iPod Touch IS on an iPhone 3G, I have an iPhone IS and yes front fits with any case

My advice, search our forums about the Invisible Shield

The Samurai

macrumors 68020
Dec 29, 2007
Glasgow
I had to take the back shield of in order for the incase to slide in.

So, yes - you will have to take the back off. I suppose it depends how well you put the IS film on and I think I got it just about right.

davelanger

macrumors 6502a
Mar 25, 2009
It should fit with the back off.
Here is a tip when putting on the encase slider with a face shield, put the bottom part of the slider on first. That why the bottom part of the shield wont bubble up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.