Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bcs732

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 18, 2009
I'm torn between the Incase Slider (White or Gun Metal) and the Seidio Innocase (Ash Grey or Black) for my 32GB Black 3GS. Just wanna get opinion from the people who have both these cases. Which one do you prefer?

I like the color of the Slider while I prefer the slimness of Innocase. I also like that there is a cutout for the Apple logo for the Innocase. The protection that both cases provide are pretty much the same for me. Does anyone here have the Innocase in grey? Hope you can post some picts.

machacker

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2008
I have had both. And I have to say after trying them both. I do like the Incase Slider better. It protects the phone better and feels better in your hand. I don't like how the innocase has the tacky feel to it. The slider literally just slides in and out of my pocket. And of course, the bottom doesn't fall off. My innocase bottom, the tabs broke off and the bottom slides off when I look at it funny. The incase might be tight, but I know it isn't falling off.

The apple cut out looks nice. But in the end it is just a place for dust and scratches to accumulate.

I love my gunmetal slider.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.