Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iShater

macrumors 604
Original poster
Aug 13, 2002
Chicagoland
Has anybody had the InCrease client is getting stuck at the 100%? It seems to be happening on two of my systems, or the Extreme Overclocking site is acting up. I got 0 points for the last week! :eek:

MacBandit

macrumors 604
Has anybody had the InCrease client is getting stuck at the 100%? It seems to be happening on two of my systems, or the Extreme Overclocking site is acting up. I got 0 points for the last week! :eek:

Sounds like you are having a communication problem after the unit is complete. Maybe you have a firewall blocking it or something else. Do you use Little Snitch? It could be blocking it.

Oh and yes I do use it and I do not have any problems at the moment.

SciFrog

macrumors 6502
Jul 31, 2008
The problem is not related to increase... Delete your cores and upgrade to the new Folding version (6.24.1). I have lost almost a week of production already...

SciFrog

macrumors 6502
Jul 31, 2008
Only half of my rigs have the problem, don't know why... Maybe it is unit specific.

iShater

macrumors 604
Original poster
Aug 13, 2002
Chicagoland
Sorry guys I have been swamped the last few days and didn't notice the responses. Can someone give me easy steps to do the remedy? :eek:

Edit: found the core files, deleted and trying again!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.