Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeegM480

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
The bypass doesn't work, I haven't registered my iPad yet, decided to try out this method and after restarting my iPad I came across the activation error. Save yourself some trouble and become a developer or just wait for the public release.

theapplefanboyj

macrumors 6502a
Mar 1, 2014
Did you update the ipad or restore the iPad? I just did it just now and I haven't been getting an activation error.

theapplefanboyj

macrumors 6502a
Mar 1, 2014
The device will generally run much more smooth after a restart, unfortunately, the device won't run at all with a restart :p

It normally runs smoother if you leave it alone for a bit :D

----------

So what I get from this is that you can run the beta software but you shouldn't restart it, am I correct?

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
[MOD NOTE]
Instructing others in how to bypass licensing methods is not permitted.

Things Not to Do
Forum Rules

These habits can produce warnings and repeated violations can produce bans.
8. Warez/Serials/Keys. Do not post software serial numbers or keys or refer people to specific websites, software, or techniques whose purpose is to break or bypass software licensing methods, distribute cracks, or obtain or use commercial software or media in violation of its license and/or for copyright violation. Do not ask for or give such help.
bypassing the licensing terms to install software you're not authorized is against

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.