Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sangdushi

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2011
I know there's a lot of controversy now in the iPhone and android community about some iPhone users' disgust with android getting instagram. Will it really diminish the experience? Some are saying it is taxing the servers, I don't see it. Others are saying the quality of content will go down because there are android handsets out there with bad cameras, but don't 3GS users use instagram as well?

Darthdingo

macrumors 6502a
Dec 11, 2010
Why waste even 1 second of thought on this ? Who cares ?

If you have an iPhone you can use Instagram, and now users of Android's can also use Instagram. There is no story.

Rodimus Prime

macrumors G4
Oct 9, 2006
Anyone who's disgusted at Android getting an Instagram app has a superiority complex. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the line of thought of Apple fanboys. The people who feel that way are a great example of why Apple fans are thought to be consider rather pathetic.

Rodimus Prime

macrumors G4
Oct 9, 2006
Every company has fanboys to be fair, not just Apple :p

It's fanboyism in general that is crazy.

While true. I just find that Apple seems to have the most fanatical and by far the loudest which is how Apple fans recieved their reputation.

No where else have I found a company getting the joke like the Church of Apple and worship the former CEO like their god.

sracer

macrumors G4
Apr 9, 2010
where hip is spoken
While true. I just find that Apple seems to have the most fanatical and by far the loudest which is how Apple fans recieved their reputation.

No where else have I found a company getting the joke like the Church of Apple and worship the former CEO like their god.
The fact that this thread was created, I believe supports your point.

M5RahuL

macrumors 68040
Aug 1, 2009
TeXaS
Here we go again.. :rolleyes:

__009worffacepalm.gif

Last edited:

chrisbetty

macrumors 6502
Feb 22, 2011
Couldn't care less,Its an app. Android and iOS are personal preference..Shouldn't really be an argument,Its a phone for crying out loud.

Looon

macrumors 6502a
Jul 10, 2009
I am absolutely disgusted. This is an abomination and I wont stand for it. Next thing you know they'll want Angry Birds.

DroidRules

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2010
i dont even understand why this is a topic...
Because people like to make android v iOS threads so they can see the reaction. Basically they have nothing better to do with their time than fan the flames of the fanboi crowds on both sides.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.