Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dikiem

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2007
Hi,

I am fairly new at this and read a few post and guides already. I am on an intel base PC so I download the jailbreaker from http://www.touchdev.net/wiki/Windows_jailbreak

A few questions

1) Where do I get additional apps to install, such as Apollo IM, etc.,

2) Is this all I need to get apps install, jailbreak?

3) How about games, how do you get that on there and where to find them?

Arisian

macrumors 68000
Sep 14, 2007
China
everything will be on installer.app once you put that on there... i think the jailbreak does that for you

good luck

dikiem

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2007
How do you get weather and apollo, they arent on the installer.

Vigilante

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2007
Florida.
Get Weather/Notes/Maps/Mail/Stocks from the iPhone bundle (I don't have a link on me, but it was on this forums about a half a dozen times). Apollo should be on the installer list once you get more downloads, you have to install something along the lines of Community Sources. Search by "All Packages" on Installer on your iPod, it will be on the first page.

dikiem

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2007
Get Weather/Notes/Maps/Mail/Stocks from the iPhone bundle (I don't have a link on me, but it was on this forums about a half a dozen times). Apollo should be on the installer list once you get more downloads, you have to install something along the lines of Community Sources. Search by "All Packages" on Installer on your iPod, it will be on the first page.

Ah , gotcha...thx

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.