Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

noob17

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 24, 2006
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Hi all,
I have a developers account and have tried to install the developers preview.. First off I installed it on a partition. And that went fine. Now, I wanted to install it on the primary drive.

Created a bootable USB of the lion preview dmg and booted it up and used disk utility to clear my hard drive. I then ran through the installation and everything installed fine. No errors nothing.

When it reboots after installation it just goes past apple logo with the spinning wheel and then goes to a blank grey screen with the mouse. It just stays there. No desktop loads up no introductory video with music. Nothing. I don't understand what I did wrong.

Has anyone else had this problem? Could someone provide me with a solution for this?

Regards

Noob17

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.