Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Acronym

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 26, 2008
ok so I installed an animated weather widget which uses (PagePerHTML)

I can't figure out how to change the location of the weather, I can't find any .css file or even a theme in the themes folder on my phone.

anyone have any ideas?

runing a iPhone 3GS on 4.2.1 GP JB

***SOLVED***

to find the PagePerHTML wisgets go to //private/var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/Widget name in my case it was //private/var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/HTCAniPPH which in there had a configureme.js file. This also had instructions in it on how to change my weather location so all is good and fixed thanks again to those that gave input.

Last edited:

crushedcore

macrumors newbie
Aug 12, 2010

I can't figure out how to change the location of the weather, I can't find any .css file or even a theme in the themes folder on my phone.

anyone have any ideas?

check the widget folder
/private/var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML

ulbador

macrumors 68000
Feb 11, 2010

anyone have any ideas?

Those things are often just set up to run "where they land". This basically means they sit in the browser and run at the default location. To move it, you would have to come up with custom div and reposition the content yourself.

Even the dashboard widgets from OSX will run largely without changes in PerPageHTML. The big thing is you have to position them yourself with a wrapper, and the interactivity (the clicking of the INFO button) goes out the window, so they have to be modified to be non-interactive.

Acronym

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 26, 2008
I believe I have figured out thanks for the help on locating the actual widget itself.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.