Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheSkywalker77

macrumors 68030
Sep 9, 2017
I think developers have to put them on the App Store first. So we probably won't be able to install any until the public release in September.

And I'm wondering if they're system-wide or if it's just for certain apps that support it.

Reactions: Simacca

cflem

macrumors 6502
Mar 11, 2011
Texas
I think developers have to put them on the App Store first. So we probably won't be able to install any until the public release in September.

And I'm wondering if they're system-wide or if it's just for certain apps that support it.

anyfont still works great. (Thank GOD)

dhruveonmars

macrumors 6502
Nov 10, 2011
UK

It's not system-wide. It would be for apps such as Pages that allow you to choose fonts.
I don't think Apple would ever allow users to change the font system-wide as it could drastically change the UI.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.