Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yusahakan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 30, 2013
I too am experiencing this issue; on two seperate iPads (with Retina) with two different accounts. It started when I upgraded the iPad's to iOS 7.

When I tap on "Delete Account" I am asked to confirm with the following message: " Delete | Do you want to delete this Facebook account from your iPad? : Delete | Cancel "

When I tap on Delete, the message goes away and the account is not deleted from the iPad.

When I tap on "Delete Account" again, nothing happens.

If I leave the Facebook integration screen and return to it I am able to tap on "Delete Account" and am asked to confirm: " Delete | Do you want to delete this Facebook account from your iPad? : Delete | Cancel "

I just installed iOS update 7.0.3 but this issue still persists - an endless & futile loop. ∞

Wiping / restoring the iPad to setup as a new device is completely unacceptable. The hassle of losing date, settings and the tedious task of putting hundreds of Apps back into folders just isn't worth it, especially just to use Facebook integration on the iPad.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ajaiabs46jwprwo/2013-11-02 23.11.10.png

fortheus

macrumors 6502
Jul 11, 2012
I too am experiencing this issue; on two seperate iPads (with Retina) with two different accounts. It started when I upgraded the iPad's to iOS 7.

When I tap on "Delete Account" I am asked to confirm with the following message: " Delete | Do you want to delete this Facebook account from your iPad? : Delete | Cancel "

When I tap on Delete, the message goes away and the account is not deleted from the iPad.

When I tap on "Delete Account" again, nothing happens.

If I leave the Facebook integration screen and return to it I am able to tap on "Delete Account" and am asked to confirm: " Delete | Do you want to delete this Facebook account from your iPad? : Delete | Cancel "

I just installed iOS update 7.0.3 but this issue still persists - an endless & futile loop. ∞

Wiping / restoring the iPad to setup as a new device is completely unacceptable. The hassle of losing date, settings and the tedious task of putting hundreds of Apps back into folders just isn't worth it, especially just to use Facebook integration on the iPad.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ajaiabs46jwprwo/2013-11-02 23.11.10.png

Facebook don't want to loose your device from
Tracking. They need to suck every bit of your activity and send it to advertiser

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.