Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ManuCH

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 7, 2009
Switzerland
Hi everyone,
I've been using AirBalticCard.com (a sub-brand of Travelsim.com powered by TopConnect.ee) as my go-to international eSIM because it also comes with an actual phone number for voice and SMS with country code +372 (Estonia).

I haven't been so happy with their performance lately as often incoming SMS break over the week end and then they fix it on Monday morning. Also their data rates got way more expensive.

So I'm looking for another eSIM provider which also provides actual phone numbers for incoming voice and SMS, and not a data-only SIM (like Airalo, GigSky or TruPhone).

Does anyone know any other providers who offer such a thing?

NYCValkyrie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 1, 2019
Which is funny because this Estonian provider is the only one I found that gives you an actual phone number with no monthly fee 😊 I guess it's the only one.

Well, it can only be updated by someone who knows there is a service provided. I'm not sure how many people from Estonia are on this board but feel free to add it to the Wiki!

Reactions: ManuCH
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.