Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What's your think about this app?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal

• Bad

• Total voters

itpropmn07

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 3, 2015
Viet Nam
Hello, everyone. In last year, I released my app on AppStore. However, until now, number of downloads is pretty low because users have not known about it yet. Therefore, today, I want to introduce you to "Memory & Disk Scanner Pro". I will not take your time, now I will show short description about it.

images

- Link to AppStore: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/memory-disk-scanner-pro-check/id921515621?ls=1&mt=8

This app runs both iPhone & iPad device and provides you to 2 main features that are "Memory Scanner" and "Disk Scanner":

+ "Memory Scanner" helps you clean RAM to get more free RAM for your device. In some case, this may improve performance or help you run another app which need more free RAM. This feature brings many benefits for devices has a low RAM.

+ "Disk Scanner" will scan and then delete automatically junk or temporary files (of other app) on your storage of device. It allows you to get more free space to store other data or refresh cache of other app. I recommend you to backup important data for the first run to avoid unexpected error that may lost your data.

screen322x572.jpeg
screen322x572.jpeg

In addition, "Memory & Disk Scanner Pro" also have many other features that help you see information of your device such as RAM usage, CPU Usage, Network,....

Currently, the price of this app is only $0.99, but you can download on AppStore for free and I allow you to use two main features 3 times before you decided to buy it or not.

-------------------------
[Optional]
-------------------------

The new my app "iDoctor Device" not only includes all feature of "Memory & Disk Scanner Pro" but also has a new feature "Network Traffic" helps you monitor download/upload speed of your network. "iDoctor device" has 2 versions that are Free and Pro ($1.99). Read more at: https://forums.macrumors.com/thread...y-memory-disk-and-system-maintenance.1897761/

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.