Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

muharremozkan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 31, 2015
Istanbul
Hey MacRumors community! 👋

I'm excited to share a tool I've been passionately working on for our fellow app developers: Auto Localize.

We all recognize the immense value of catering to a global audience. However, the localization process can often be cumbersome and time-consuming. That's where Auto Localize comes to the rescue!

🌍 Why Auto Localize?

• AI-Powered Precision: With the power of OpenAI GPT models, Auto Localize ensures translations that are both accurate and contextually relevant.
  • Versatile File Support: Effortlessly edit XLIFF & XCLOC files, giving you the flexibility you need.
  • Seamless Integration: Designed to work smoothly with major development platforms like Xcode, Android Studio, Java, Unity, and more.
  • Rapid Localization: Translate your projects into multiple languages in mere minutes, streamlining your workflow.
I genuinely believe Auto Localize can redefine the way we approach app localization, making it more efficient and user-friendly.

I'm eager to hear your thoughts and feedback. Whether it's a feature suggestion, a bug report, or just your experience with the tool, your insights are invaluable.

Discover Auto Localize here: https://autolocalize.app

Thanks for your time, and I'm looking forward to the discussions!

Best wishes,
Muharrem

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.