Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

activeuser_co

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 2, 2016
I’m thrilled to announce the release of Hi Weather, the app that I made to elevate your weather experience to a whole new level!
Download Hi Weather on AppStore
With Hi Weather, you’ll have access to real-time radar updates, allowing you to track storms and weather patterns like never before. Stay weather-prepared with our customizable alerts, keeping you informed about conditions that matter to you, whether it’s rain, wind, or UV index.

Discover the beauty of our Dark Sky layout, making forecast interpretation a breeze. Best of all, Hi Weather is ad-free, ensuring an uninterrupted and smooth experience.

Join me in exploring the wonders of weather with Hi Weather! Download now and unlock a new world of weather insights.

Attachments

• Hi Weather sharing.jpg
    Hi Weather sharing.jpg
    306.4 KB · Views: 105

Beards

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2014
Derbyshire UK
I’m thrilled to announce the release of Hi Weather, the app that I made to elevate your weather experience to a whole new level!
With Hi Weather, you’ll have access to real-time radar updates, allowing you to track storms and weather patterns like never before. Stay weather-prepared with our customizable alerts, keeping you informed about conditions that matter to you, whether it’s rain, wind, or UV index.

Discover the beauty of our Dark Sky layout, making forecast interpretation a breeze. Best of all, Hi Weather is ad-free, ensuring an uninterrupted and smooth experience.

Join me in exploring the wonders of weather with Hi Weather! Download now and unlock a new world of weather insights.
If you are going to charge £3.99 per week subscription you seriously need a watch app, compilation at the least.
I dismissed it purely because there was no watch support…. And that was before I found the subscription coatings.

activeuser_co

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 2, 2016
@Beards Yeah, thanks for your comment.
I am going to add it soon. As an indie dev, there are alot of thing to adjust time for...Will release it soon.
You can use free version now

pacorob

macrumors 68020
Apr 8, 2010
the Netherlands
It looks nice but I wonder about a few things:
- which countries are supported?
- which weather source(s) are used and can you switch between weather sources?
- is there a minute by minute home screen /notification center widget?

activeuser_co

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 2, 2016
Hi @pacorob we support countries all over the world. Our data sources are NOAA(for US), Apple (for other countries).
>- is there a minute by minute home screen /notification center widget?
Yes we will add this. Currently there are widget available, you can check it.

pacorob

macrumors 68020
Apr 8, 2010
the Netherlands
Hi @pacorob we support countries all over the world. Our data sources are NOAA(for US), Apple (for other countries).
>- is there a minute by minute home screen /notification center widget?
Yes we will add this. Currently there are widget available, you can check it.
Good to know thanks. You might want to mention the weather sources in the App Store description. Good to see that there is also a minute by minute precipitation widget expected in the near future.

max2

macrumors 603
May 31, 2015
Thanks looks good!

Greatly appreciated you offer many different pro prices! From weekly, to yearly, to lifetime!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.