Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tttexxan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
Thinking about buying the full ipad wrap tom anyone else considering this?? Thought good protectant

jedolley

macrumors 68000
Sep 18, 2009
There are a bunch of other threads on this. IMO, if you are going to do it, there are better options than Zagg's. Personally, I like Phantomskinz better especially for touch screens.

FoxDavis

macrumors regular
Feb 16, 2010
Puyallup, WA.
To be honest with this thread, It's a good thing to cover what you love, but with Zagg's invisible shield you will get some discoloration. This is my second iphone shield and it's doing it again. I have the white 32GB iphone and it looks like it has smokers stain in a few places, and I don't smoke!

I think I might just take it off and use nothing. A new iphone is coming out anyway, right? :)

Ljohnson72

macrumors 6502a
Dec 21, 2008
Denver, Co
To be honest with this thread, It's a good thing to cover what you love, but with Zagg's invisible shield you will get some discoloration. This is my second iphone shield and it's doing it again. I have the white 32GB iphone and it looks like it has smokers stain in a few places, and I don't smoke!

I think I might just take it off and use nothing. A new iphone is coming out anyway, right? :)

Request a new one. This happened on my MBP and they sent me a new one, granted I had to pay shipping.

Ljohnson72

macrumors 6502a
Dec 21, 2008
Denver, Co
You can do that, but why when there are better options out there that don't suffer the "orange peel" effect?

Because getting his replaced for a couple bucks is cheaper than getting a totally new one. I'm not suggesting to the OP to go with ZAGG, I'm specifically referring to the person I quoted.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.