Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xerikx

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 19, 2007
Anyone had experience with these?

I just received mine and have to say it is the worst fitting thing that could have possibly been made. Seems they made them to the specs of the 16gbs and they fit like complete sh*t.

gloss

macrumors 601
May 9, 2006
around/about
Anyone had experience with these?

I just received mine and have to say it is the worst fitting thing that could have possibly been made. Seems they made them to the specs of the 16gbs and they fit like complete sh*t.

The 16gb and 8gb are physically identical.

xXriderXx7

macrumors 6502a
Jul 6, 2007
Lake Elsinore, California
They are the same size.
Check Apple's site...
Ill do it for you

Picture2-2.png

RedDragon870503

macrumors 6502
Sep 6, 2006
Possibly you are confusing it with a screen protector for the iPhone, which, if I am not mistaken is slightly larger?

iskhj000

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2007
Texas
Mine worked great

It took me a little bit to determine which way was top for the back piece.
I would recommend the Invisible Shield for anyone.
Watch the viedo first and make sure you are in good lighting.

zepharus

macrumors 6502a
Aug 7, 2007
I'm with the op. Very disappointed with the inviso on my touch. I feels like crap and the back fit isn't that good at all. I wasted $30 honestly as I took it off and I'm going au naturale

iTouch

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2007
I'm extremely disappointed with ZAGG because they shipped out my IS late. I called beforehand to make sure they were available and paid for quicker shipping yet it came several days after the expected date. Just in time for BSE to release their version *after being told they were available to ship right away*, this will be my last purchase from ZAGG.

Merkuryy

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2007
Shanghai, China
Can someone put a photo of the Touch with the Invisible Shield? And also,with the shield, does the "touching" become slower? I'm really hesitating between Moshi iPouch and Invisible Shield
Thanks

ynblood

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2007
Can someone put a photo of the Touch with the Invisible Shield? And also,with the shield, does the "touching" become slower? I'm really hesitating between Moshi iPouch and Invisible Shield
Thanks

I don't see how it could be. I still have my plastic cover on mine since the day I bought it and it works great. But then again I have never taken it off. I think it is fast enough for me.

mojohanna

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2004
Cleveland
Personally, I don't think there is any need for a cover or a shield for the front of the touch. I just spent a week at a tradeshow with mine and was rubbing the front screen on my shirt to clean the finger prints off. It had no effect.

The back of the touch is another issue though. Just give me 1/2 of an invisible shield kit for the back. Then I will be all set.

simoncoul

macrumors member
Jan 13, 2007
How well do these skins cover the corners of the ipod, from looking at images it looks like the invisible sheild covers them better then thebestskinever ones do?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.