Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rookie1986

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 1, 2007
I ordered my IS on the 8th and on the IS website it says “I'm sorry but we can't find an order for you” the money was transferred successfully from my pay pal account but i haven’t even had any confirmation e-mail. Is this normal and how long does It take for them to deliver to the UK?

Blueprint

macrumors member
Jul 3, 2007
i bought one on the 12 and it also hasnt updated, i just thought it was due to the weekend though.

Has anyone else in the UK placed an order and know how long it takes to ship on the $3 shipping option?

Rookie1986

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 1, 2007
i bought one on the 12 and it also hasnt updated, i just thought it was due to the weekend though.

Has anyone else in the UK placed an order and know how long it takes to ship on the $3 shipping option?

i hope it arrives soon because I wasn’t going to take my touch out of the box until I had my IS to protect it.

i also went with the $3 shipping option.

JonHimself

macrumors 68000
Nov 3, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
I had ordered one for an older iPod and ordered a new one for the iPod Classic. The first order came very quickly without any problems but my most recent order took about two weeks. I emailed them to ask why and said that the combination of unlocked iPhones (meaning more people buying them I guess?) and 3 new lines of iPods (Classic, Nano and Touch) they were really having trouble keeping up with all the orders. They offered me a discount on my next order though... just e-mail them and see what's up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.