Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bennypod

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 31, 2007
I just called Apple Support and they said it will void your warranty!:eek: Good thing I didn't put mine on yet!:apple:

ebel3003

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2007
"The Google"
I just called Apple Support and they said it will void your warranty!:eek: Good thing I didn't put mine on yet!:apple:

Just take it off before sending it in. You can also send the InvisibleShield back and they will send you a new one if you removed it because of sending it in for service.

mikesr

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2007
Fishkill, NY
What about the water Sensor?

Don't sweat the very little water that it takes to get the IS on. It won't hurt the Touch at all.. In fact, when I installed mine, I actually submerged the whole skin under water and let it drip off first before I slid it on. I had no problems and it's a lot easier than trying to squirt it with that little bottle of whatever it is, that they give you..

mikesr
=================
IMAC - 24" - 2,8 GHz - 4 Gb
IPOD Touch - 16 Gb

Brian513A

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2007
Do not fear the magical "solution" that comes with the invisible shield. it took me about three tries to successfully align my shield with my touch and it sprayed the hell outta that little piece of plastic in the process. and my lit'l ipod is fine. :) that shield sure is cool too... i never thought plastic would help so much. so don't worry. your ipod will not be damaged. unless you submerge it. so don't.

vividdemise

macrumors member
Oct 13, 2007
Still waiting on mine got it covered with painters tape atm... and they should make the touch water proof.. i can see the and now Touch you pod in the tub :eek: LOL

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.