Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

iFormOfApple

macrumors member
Original poster
May 7, 2016
United States of America
There's certain GPU based metal processing vulnerabilities/bugs exist in the iOS 10~10.0.2 code.

A. Live Photo Wallpaper always brighten up later upon back to home.
B. Wallpaper in settings, when i apply any changes (Still/Perspective) to the selected wallpaper, Cancel button flickers/flashes to its half.
C. Smoothness/silkiness of graphics/display as it is upon first boot/welcome to iPhone, goes by time.
D. Display Brightness even in daylight doesn't go up to the maximum in Auto. By manually maximizing it in bright daylight screen doesn't look brighter enough. Although i realized the Smart Auto Brightness capability of the iOS, 9.3~10.0.2 which is its learning the user based modified predefined settings ratios in Auto Brightness Enabled mode.
E. Color Spectrum and Shadows/Highlights ratio of HD movies are not accurate in Stock Videos.app (whites are not pure whites while shades are always wrong). I do acknowledge the LCD Technology barriers in this regard but its lot better in non-dual-domain-pixel screens without metal.

iPhone 6/6s Plus and iPhone 5/5s with iOS 9.3 and iOS 10 compare with same contents.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.