Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Throg

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 30, 2017
I'm on iOS 10.2, iPhone 5s, global, and I installed Cydia properly and I have the Cydia application and it opens successfully. However, whenever I try to install a tweak or anything, it will say that it is installed, but the tweak will never work. Also, when I respring, it will enter safe mode, then as soon as I unlock it, it will go into normal mode. When it reprings or restarts though, I don't have to enter the Yalu application either. I can just enter Cydia with no problem. Another problem is that on Cydia, It says that I'm on iOS 10.2, which is correct, but it also says I'm on an iPhone 6, which I'm not. If anyone can help that would be amazing.

Throg

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 30, 2017
Well actually, as of yesterday, it was updated for all 64 bit devices. Watch this video.

lcd4035

macrumors newbie
Jan 21, 2017
They've updated the jailbreak. It should work for your device now but at the time of posting this thread it would not have worked.

Schatzicat

macrumors newbie
Feb 14, 2017
Sorry maybe the wrong place to ask but, has anybody had any problems using the HDMI to lightning adapter while this jailbreak is active? Well the jailbreak is not active it works fine but once I activate it,I TV doesn't even see the signal

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.