Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

electronicsguy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 12, 2015
Pune, India
I find the changes to control center in Ios 10 annoying for one reason - every time I try to use the damn brightness control, i instead end up slightly scrolling the entire CC layer. Since it didn't scroll prior to Ios 10, it was forgiving of where you placed your finger next to the brightness button. Now you have to exactly place it on it or else you get the annoying scrolling of CC layer itself.

LoveToMacRumors

macrumors 68030
Feb 15, 2015
Canada
I find the changes to control center in Ios 10 annoying for one reason - every time I try to use the damn brightness control, i instead end up slightly scrolling the entire CC layer. Since it didn't scroll prior to Ios 10, it was forgiving of where you placed your finger next to the brightness button. Now you have to exactly place it on it or else you get the annoying scrolling of CC layer itself.
Same happens when adjusting brightness.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/user-experience-poll-on-the-new-control-panel.1997836/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.