Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KoolAid-Drink

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 18, 2013
USA
How's everyone's iPad Mini 4 performing on iOS 11.2?

Mine is a bit sluggish and slow. I have reduce transparency/effects enabled, there's plenty of storage available. Not sure if it's my iPad itself or iOS. Anyone else?

AmTechFox

macrumors member
Jun 6, 2010
I'm interested in knowing if anyone with this iPad Mini 4 can tell me how it preforms under 11.2?

I've always liked the iPad Mini size, had the iPad Mini 2 for a while and now I'm interested in the Mini 4, but since it's now been a few years since it was updated, is it still a decent performer under 11.2?

Thanks for any insight!

:)

Frankras

macrumors regular
Mar 9, 2012
I'm interested in knowing if anyone with this iPad Mini 4 can tell me how it preforms under 11.2?

I've always liked the iPad Mini size, had the iPad Mini 2 for a while and now I'm interested in the Mini 4, but since it's now been a few years since it was updated, is it still a decent performer under 11.2?

Thanks for any insight!

:)

I got the mini 4 and that’s basically running fine on IOS 10 (10.3.3) I’m still on hold to jump to iOS 11 of not.

If you can find a iPad mini running iOS 10, then your safe.

And to the OP, have you tried to reset your mini 4 and start from scratch?

Frank

AppleCorei7

macrumors newbie
Jan 9, 2015
I bought 2 iPad mini 4s this weekend. Both are on iOS 10, I don’t think I’ll upgrade. My last mini 1 was crippled with iOS 10

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.