Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

calbear92

macrumors member
Jun 19, 2014
Anyone else notice that when they go into underground parking garage with low signal that when you exit the garage, iPhone X stays on 3G despite being in excellent 4G LTE area? Just reported this bug.

Need to turn Airplane Mode on-off before reverts to 4G LTE Verizon.

Artakamoose

macrumors member
Dec 4, 2016
Bay Area
Unfortunately, I'm one of the many people who are affected by the serious wifi glitch in 11.4. As a result, wifi basically doesn't work on my phone anymore. From what I understand 11.4.1 beta 4 fixes this. However, it looks like I can only install the iOS beta 12 profile on my phone. Does anyone know how I can install the profile that gives me access to 11.4.1 instead? This has basically crippled my phone for weeks, and I'm super pissed off.

I7guy

macrumors Nehalem
Nov 30, 2013
Gotta be in it to win it
Unfortunately, I'm one of the many people who are affected by the serious wifi glitch in 11.4. As a result, wifi basically doesn't work on my phone anymore. From what I understand 11.4.1 beta 4 fixes this. However, it looks like I can only install the iOS beta 12 profile on my phone. Does anyone know how I can install the profile that gives me access to 11.4.1 instead? This has basically crippled my phone for weeks, and I'm super pissed off.
Hopefully 11.4.1 will drop shortly or the public beta for 4, instead.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.