Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Packer2058

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 22, 2009
I don't know if this was happened to just me, but while playing music on headphones and while connected to the car I definitely noticed that the music that was playing was a bit more muddled and not as clear. I then did a clean restore back to iOS 10 and played the same songs over and they sounded perfectly fine.

Also in regards to call quality and signal there was signal drops and the person on the other end of a phone call not being able to hear me properly.

robert1998

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2017
As you know, iOS 11 is in it’s first days at work, so this kind of problems might appear, but certainly they will be fixed in the upcoming betas...
PS: What iPhone are we talking about?

daflake

macrumors 6502a
Apr 8, 2008
It is beta, I am not sure what you expected. As posted, they will resolve it over time, but if you are going to run Beta software you should expect bugs.

KeanosMagicHat

macrumors 68000
May 18, 2012
I don't know if this was happened to just me, but while playing music on headphones and while connected to the car I definitely noticed that the music that was playing was a bit more muddled and not as clear. I then did a clean restore back to iOS 10 and played the same songs over and they sounded perfectly fine.

Also in regards to call quality and signal there was signal drops and the person on the other end of a phone call not being able to hear me properly.

Well I appreciate your observations and hope you've submitted feedback / a bug report to Apple.

AbblePC

macrumors regular
Aug 1, 2009
There are major VOIP or WiFi calling audio issues with the iOS 11 beta. One in particular with the Vonage Business Essentials App. All have been reported via bug reports to Apple. Many of these things are reported and fixed, but don’t be surprised as many that are reported go unfixed or ignored and pass into the public release.
I’m still waiting on bug reports from back in iOS 9 era that are still issues and appear like they will never get priority.

Reactions: KeanosMagicHat

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
There are major VOIP or WiFi calling audio issues with the iOS 11 beta. One in particular with the Vonage Business Essentials App. All have been reported via bug reports to Apple. Many of these things are reported and fixed, but don’t be surprised as many that are reported go unfixed or ignored and pass into the public release.
I’m still waiting on bug reports from back in iOS 9 era that are still issues and appear like they will never get priority.
No point reporting a bug if it’s not the stock phone app etc that’s the issue. 3rd party apps need to be updated.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.