Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

flean

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 2, 2017
new york
hello,

Correct me if I'm wrong but when I read my list of notes in NOTES app, I can see a slight drop shadow on the top of the fonts which hurt the eyes after a long read. It is more apparent in the headers/titles.

How do you remove this drop shadow on the fonts? How to improve the sharpness of the fonts?

Thanks

Mac1989

macrumors newbie
Sep 8, 2016
USA
no control over fonts in ios. you can sync them to a mac and change them there.

Seems to work but if you share the note, and the shared person edits it, then their font (smaller size) shows up in the shared note, and re-edinting it on my Mac doesn't seem to affect it.

xraydoc

Contributor
Oct 9, 2005
hello,

Correct me if I'm wrong but when I read my list of notes in NOTES app, I can see a slight drop shadow on the top of the fonts which hurt the eyes after a long read. It is more apparent in the headers/titles.

How do you remove this drop shadow on the fonts? How to improve the sharpness of the fonts?

Thanks
It’s specific to the app. Copy & paste the notes in another app and the drop shadow remains; you have to edit it elsewhere. OneNote and Evernote are better apps anyway.

Mac1989

macrumors newbie
Sep 8, 2016
USA
It’s specific to the app. Copy & paste the notes in another app and the drop shadow remains; you have to edit it elsewhere. OneNote and Evernote are better apps anyway.
Happy New Year!
Could u compare the privacy policies of Onenote and Evernote to Apple’s Notes? Also can you share lists in those other 2 like in Apple? TIA

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.