Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Luiggi7

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 28, 2017
I did not found a only post which tells all feedback about iOS 11 pb3. I only see individual posts for generic issues.

If moderators agree I start with my opinions
Goods:
- I like keyboard mode for one hand
- I am very very happy with health sync with iCloud (take a look on accounts iCloud settings to enable it)
- screenshots and picture edition cools.
-new action and Notification Center. It is pretty useful. And it works better than I -expected.
-Performance is good!!!!
- some health graphs are much better. Others like HR keeps being a ****.

Bads
- battery drain. I needs to confirm but is my first impression.
- some bugs with action center and keyboards.
- it still does not include a “swipe” native keyboard
- email app keeps not allowing select all emails in a search or in principal inbox
- files app is not a bad idea. But I expected to have a file manager on iPhone disk.
- music still does not allow to create a list from an artist, genre, etc. The new changes are not a big deal...
- battery drain. Again. I think is a Hug problem, while I wrote the post I lost 3%!!!!!!!!

pdaholic

macrumors 68000
Jun 22, 2011
I’m glad you posted this. I was getting ready to install on my 6, but I think I’ll hold off if battery drain is so bad.

I think (hope) apple will eventually allow us to use the native “iPhone disk” directory of the Files app. I have iOS 11 installed on my ipad, and I can download to the ipad, but files have to go inside an app’s directory (like Pages or Keynote). The cool thing is that file will pop up when I touch the Files app on the homescreen.

Luiggi7

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 28, 2017
I will post in a few days. The battery drain was just after upgrade and test a lot of things. Maybe today it goes better

Luiggi7

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 28, 2017
Battery drain is real. I’ll give a feedback on beta program. The iPhone is freeze or slow in most of time. Seems to be a process all time eating my CPU and battery.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.