Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

ovo6

Cancelled
Sep 10, 2015
I don’t have the beta profile install I’m on the stable version and keep getting notifications that new beta is out

donawalt

Contributor
Sep 10, 2015
Is anyone using the beta a person who saw the "missing badge" for Messages on their device under prior versions of iOS - a message comes in, but the red badge doesn't show the number....there are permutations of the bug too, like the red badge gets frozen on a number....I think both are actually the same problem, the red badge gets frozen, off, or on a number.

Anyway, I am wondering if Catalina fixes this bug? Thanks!

zosokm

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2012
This has been the smoothest beta so far since iOS 12 . Took a week for things to pick up . No freezing , animations are smooth on my iPhone XS Max and overall great experience. The last time apple had such a stable smooth experience was iOS 10.4 which is still running on my other iPhone SE

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.