Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

traacs

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2018
Hi since updating to IOS 12 on the notification screen with mail i could swipe left , and hit view and i would have aprox 5 lines of text and then be able to TRASH it. Now when I hit View the whole message needs to be downloaded and then I must scroll to bottom to trash ot

Is there a setting or a work around for this?

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Hi since updating to IOS 12 on the notification screen with mail i could swipe left , and hit view and i would have aprox 5 lines of text and then be able to TRASH it. Now when I hit View the whole message needs to be downloaded and then I must scroll to bottom to trash ot

Is there a setting or a work around for this?
Doesn't really seem like this is all that related to iOS 12 beta 2, but that aside, it looks like that's how things work in iOS 12 (at least so far): https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/ios-12-how-to-delete-mails-in-notification-centre.2139163/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.