Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reno Raines

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 19, 2015
Like the title says, iOS 12 public beta is out for non developers. I downloaded it this evening on my iPhone 6 and I will be darned if my old phone does not seem quicker! To those about to download enjoy.

Reno Raines

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 19, 2015
Well my bad then. I could only get 11.4.1 to upgrade last night. I got an email from Apple tonight telling me it was released so I just assumed it was just released. I guess perhaps they staggered the public beta release. I did not see it mentioned on any of the blogs I read.

TheSkywalker77

macrumors 68030
Sep 9, 2017
Well my bad then. I could only get 11.4.1 to upgrade last night. I got an email from Apple tonight telling me it was released so I just assumed it was just released. I guess perhaps they staggered the public beta release. I did not see it mentioned on any of the blogs I read.
You have to be running the iOS 12 beta profile instead of the iOS 11 one as they have an iOS 11 and iOS 12 beta currently active. :p

Delete the current beta profile you have, restart the phone, then go download the iOS 12 beta profile, restart the phone, and it should be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.