Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thompsoncd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 25, 2009
Colorado
After upgrading to iOS 13, I can no longer print a screen shot.

I cannot save a "screen" shot.
I cannot save a "full page" shot.
I cannot save an image saved to photos.

Anyone else have this issue?

If it's not a bug, but a removed feature, then my question to Apple is Why? And how do I easily print something I see on a screen now?

I am typically taking a screen shot from my bank app and not from safari or other web browser.

jpn

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2003
After upgrading to iOS 13, I can no longer print a screen shot.

I cannot save a "screen" shot.
I cannot save a "full page" shot.
I cannot save an image saved to photos.

Anyone else have this issue?

If it's not a bug, but a removed feature, then my question to Apple is Why? And how do I easily print something I see on a screen now?

I am typically taking a screen shot from my bank app and not from safari or other web browser.

i dont know what actual device you are using. taking a screen shot method depends on device.
using iOS13.0, on my iPhone 6s, i take a screen shot pressing the on and home button simultaneously and it gives a screen shot and i can print or save to photos or save to file (new for iOS13).

thompsoncd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 25, 2009
Colorado
I am on a 8+ and after taking the screen shot, i have these options:
AirDrop
Reminders
Photos
More (which includes a bunch of apps)

There is no longer a print option.

chris4565

macrumors 65816
Sep 22, 2018
These „system actions“ (I don’t know whether there’s a proper name for that) are now in a vertical ist in iOS 13 as opposed to the horizontal scrolling strip in iOS 12. If it’s not there tap on „edit actions“ (don’t know if that’s the exact translation since I’m using the German version) at the bottom of the list and see if you can enable the print action there.

thompsoncd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 25, 2009
Colorado
That’s it! They were below and there was no indication that there was anything down there.

i’ve seen this on several of their apps now, there’s information below and you don’t know it.

Thanks so much!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.