Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jamie-30

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 7, 2011
Was going to install iOS beta 1 on my iPhone XS Max today but was thinking what's the likelihood we will see beta 2 tomorrow and a developer profile rather than having to install through an ispw?

Thoughts please

dcp10

macrumors 6502a
Jul 30, 2010
Using history as a guide, no beta 2 until Tuesday. Almost a lock that there will be no OTA

M5RahuL

macrumors 68040
Aug 1, 2009
TeXaS
On your DD ( daily device ), wait for atleast the first PB.

Also, fyi, if you have an issue with DBs..Apple support ( B&M or online ) will not ( most likely ) help you ( they’re not supposed to troubleshoot DBs )

Jamie-30

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 7, 2011
The practical side says wait cause it’s only a couple days, but the enthusiast side says, do it now.

My practical side is boring. I wouldn’t listen to him

Think I’ll wait. Was so tempted today, but the mail issues have put me off

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
I am 100% confident that there will be no OTA for dev beta if there is no public beta.

As of the mail app, it is extremely buggy but somehow still usable if you restart your device often.

Waiting to get another IPSW file this week.

Reactions: dcp10

gnarlyhorse

macrumors newbie
Jun 23, 2010
I am 100% confident that there will be no OTA for dev beta if there is no public beta.

As of the mail app, it is extremely buggy but somehow still usable if you restart your device often.

incorrect

bigjnyc

macrumors 604
Apr 10, 2008

Let this be a lesson to you kids... Unless you are a decision maker at Apple you could never be 100% confident of anything they are going to do.

Reactions: mavis and three

Mvdg

macrumors newbie
Jun 17, 2019
Can anyone confirm that iOS 13 works with a first gen Apple Watch running WatchOS 4.3.2? Watch isn’t displaying weather info and no notifications from apps...

PTVMan

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2012
iPhone Xs Max now running iOS 13 beta 2. Hey, Siri will not default to listening for dictation and always brings up the keyboard. I've disabled/enabled Hey, Siri and keyboard dictation twice but still no voice control. This also means my steering wheel control for Siri does not work.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.