Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

horseflesh

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 19, 2011
How do I actually file a bug? i got this beta installed but never saw any notes on how to file issues.

Here is the problem. Well, I assume it is a problem, and not a feature that I don't understand, but this would not be the first time that had happened.

* Open Files
* On the left, touch the icon for "Documents by Readdle"
* The files/folders inside Documents appears
* After a second, all the files/folders disappear
* You can repeat this by tapping on any other Files area, like "Files on my iPad," and tapping "Documents" again

If you tap quickly you can navigate through the whole file structure inside Documents, or even open a file. But after a second, the Files list disappears.

hovscorpion12

macrumors 68030
Sep 12, 2011
USA
I actually don’t have that on my files app, but there should be an app on your home screen or you can ask siri to open feedback. From yet there you should be able to submit a bug request.

horseflesh

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 19, 2011
I checked a few "Locations" and only the Documents app has that behavior. <shrug> i will look around for an app for bug reports, thanks!

darkcompass

macrumors regular
Aug 22, 2018
Mine disappeared for a while then reappeared.
Probably minor.
I can’t get a network share connected though using either hostname or up address

horseflesh

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 19, 2011
Following up on feedback -- the Feedback app was installed with the beta, but for some reason it was on the second app page, which I never use. I filed a detailed report on this issue.

So far the beta has been pretty smooth for me.

darkcompass

macrumors regular
Aug 22, 2018
iCloud Drive would not upload files from iphone, even after a restart.
Factory restored, and restored 12.3 backup, as Drive and Files is a critical app.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.