Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jmantn

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 13, 2012
Tn
Has anyone noticed if it has RCS text support?
I don’t have anyone to test this with at the moment.

Also there’s a pop up for Apple apps when u first go in that show what’s updated yet for messages the descriptions are blank on my device can anyone post a screen shot of what it shows that’s changed in that splash screen?

AbSoluTc

Suspended
Sep 21, 2008
Has anyone noticed if it has RCS text support?
I don’t have anyone to test this with at the moment.

Also there’s a pop up for Apple apps when u first go in that show what’s updated yet for messages the descriptions are blank on my device can anyone post a screen shot of what it shows that’s changed in that splash screen?

Really can't test this as it has to be implemented by the carriers.

jmantn

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 13, 2012
Tn
I just tried and sent more then 160 characters and someone on Android said they got the full message. Not sure if a fluke..

jmantn

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 13, 2012
Tn
I just tried and sent more then 160 characters and someone on Android said they got the full message. Not sure if a fluke..

tested with two android users now and I’m able to send more then 160 characters and they’re receiving them as a single text finally.

No changes made to messages. Just running iOS 13. I’m on sprint so seems iOS 13 has some RCS text support.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.