Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

als522877

macrumors member
Aug 27, 2008
Play Music (Google Music) won't play anything since I installed 13. Keeps telling me "Can't play right now. Try again later" regardless if I'm WiFi or cellular.

vbctv

macrumors 6502a
Sep 25, 2013
Cleveland, OH
PWA apps (Add To Home Screen) don't seem to work on iPadOS but do work on iOS 13. Could have something to do with desktop Safari.

reycat

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2009
Long pressing a link in Google Chrome won’t show the context menu. Therefore, you can’t open links in new tabs.

If I remember correctly, the exact same thing happened with the first few betas of iOS 12.

DaveMcM76

macrumors 6502
Mar 13, 2012
Scottish Highlands
- PowerPoint and OneNote crash on start. I haven't tried restarting or any other troubleshooting steps since only Word, Excel and Teams are useful to me

OneNote crashes on start for me on 12.3.1 on my 2019 iPad Air so this might not actually be an iOS 13 issue... shows the splash screen for about a second then quits back to the home screen. I've tried reinstalling the app but that has made no difference.

stormchasejg

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2014
East Preston, UK
OneNote crashes on start for me on 12.3.1 on my 2019 iPad Air so this might not actually be an iOS 13 issue... shows the splash screen for about a second then quits back to the home screen. I've tried reinstalling the app but that has made no difference.
PowerPoint fine on iPad & OneNote works fine for me on original 12.9 iPad Pro & XS Max on iOS 13 so might be an issue for newer devices

Treble

macrumors 6502a
Feb 26, 2013
Manchester UK
Anybody using rbs bank uk app and Yale Conexis l1 uk app and Samsung SmartThings apps encountering any problems thanks

adrianlondon

macrumors 603
Nov 28, 2013
Switzerland
Ran into a couple of issues with UK banks (Nationwide and First Direct). Details above
I don't see anything above. What's up with it? I was having issues with Nationwide (and other apps which require fingerprint authentication) whereby the pop-up box asking for such never appeared. However, using my finger print still works, and the pop-up then appears briefly. So if that's your issue and you don't want to keep logging in the old-fashioned passcode way, just use your finger as usual despite there being no prompt to do so.

Line (messaging app) never works on betas - is it working with iOS13?
It's working for me.

Reactions: mavis
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.