Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SpaceGrayAlways

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 27, 2017
Somewhere
Hey all,

After updating my Apple Watch S4 to WatchOS 7 Dev Beta 2 along with iOS 14 Dev Beta 2, I was surprised to see that my watch battery drained from 100% down to 0% in less than two hours.

Is anyone else having this issue with the 2nd WatchOS beta?

samevansinworthi

macrumors member
Nov 15, 2018
Hey all,

After updating my Apple Watch S4 to WatchOS 7 Dev Beta 2 along with iOS 14 Dev Beta 2, I was surprised to see that my watch battery drained from 100% down to 0% in less than two hours.

This.

Arsenal23

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2018
Nope, left the house at 7:30 this morning and now at 66%. Slightly more drain than previously though

tkukoc

Cancelled
Sep 16, 2014
Hey all,

So how many applications do you have installed on your watch and do you have background refresh turned on for those apps? Those are one of the biggest battery drains. I personally have the background refresh turned off on my watch (series 5).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.