Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Samuel_

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2022
Hello ! So couple of questions and maybe bugs and I wanted to know if Im the only one or not lets start. First I cant see the dynamic weather wallpaper.. I have all the normal ones like: photos,astronomy etc etc but not weather:/ I live in quebec (Canada) so maybe its a region issue? I do have my weather app installed and obviously IOS 16 lol. Ive tried to search but nothing in results. Second of all , it has to do with the Facebook messenger app.Since I got IOS16 I cant send photos/videos and voice messenges.My friend also got the update and cant send any of what I mentioned:/ So whats up with all that im clueless rn ahah Thanks for the help !

I forgot, I have a iphone 11 !

Paddle1

macrumors 601
May 1, 2013
The astronomy wallpaper is available in Canada, so that shouldn't be it.

Edit: I read that wrong, I'm not sure why the weather wallpaper would be missing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samuel_

Samuel_

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2022
The astronomy wallpaper is available in Canada, so that shouldn't be it.

Edit: I read that wrong, I'm not sure why the weather wallpaper would be missing.
right? and Ive search on the internet and other forums and couldnt find fixes or topics.

edit xD: Ive search on here and saw 2-3 topic about this problem. No fixed but one guy his weather option appeared randomly so I guess ill wait !

Reactions: Paddle1 and 0128672
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.