Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Antares23

macrumors regular
Aug 15, 2014
Chartres, France
So, for me Grindr has been randomly freezing ever since I've updated to iOS 17, requiring to close the app and reopen it.
It usually happens when opening a message.

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 17.0.3, Grindr 9.16.0 (so the latest version at the time of writing this message)

MrRom92

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2021
Photos app can no longer… wait for it… wait for it… view photos! Leave it to Apple to screw up a core functionality that’s been built in since iPhone 1.
Only a matter of seconds before the app crashes and I am back to the Home Screen. Or worse; swiping all over my Home Screen because it crashed from underneath my thumb as I am busy interacting with the photo.
Good one Apple! 🖕🏻

bogdanw

macrumors 603
Mar 10, 2009
I’ve just made a clean install of iOS 17.2, installed Yahoo Mail and notifications don’t work. I've tried turning them off and on again for the app, restarting the iPhone, but still nothing.
It was working perfectly yesterday in iOS 16.7.2 and I only have it installed to get notifications, as Apple’s Mail app doesn’t support push for Yahoo accounts.

TheodoreCruz8

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2022
Hi I updated to iOS 17.4 developers beta and my instagram is not loading now. it was working but then it crashed. is there a fix for instagram?

Reverend Benny

macrumors 6502a
Apr 28, 2017
Europe
I’ve just made a clean install of iOS 17.2, installed Yahoo Mail and notifications don’t work. I've tried turning them off and on again for the app, restarting the iPhone, but still nothing.
It was working perfectly yesterday in iOS 16.7.2 and I only have it installed to get notifications, as Apple’s Mail app doesn’t support push for Yahoo accounts.
Try the MS Outlook app, I am pretty sure that's compatible with Yahoo push notifications.

GBstoic

macrumors 6502a
Nov 6, 2016
Hi I updated to iOS 17.4 developers beta and my instagram is not loading now. it was working but then it crashed. is there a fix for instagram?
Usual fixes are hard restart of the phone (vol up, vol down, hold side button until Apple logo appears) and if that doesn’t work then delete and reinstall the app.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.