Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Clodey

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 24, 2011
Wales, UK
Has anyone with Sbsettings installed on a 5.0.1 jailbroken iPhone 4 noticed that swiping between pages becomes laggy/jerky?
I have checked this a few times and swiping is smooth when I have removed it and then laggy once I re-install it.
Has anyone got any suggestions on how to deal with this?

Last edited:

Kayan

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2010
CA
Has anyone with Sbsettings installed on a 5.0.1 jailbroken iPhone 4 noticed that swiping between pages becomes laggy/jerky?
I have checked this a few times and swiping is smooth when I have removed it and then laggy once I re-install it.
Has anyone got any suggestions on how to deal with this?

I have your same setup (i4, 5.0.1) and I have absolutely no problems with SBS. Maybe it's a problem with a SBS skin that you have for it or another tweak? I'm very happy with the Notification Center implementation in 5.0.1.

Clodey

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 24, 2011
Wales, UK
Do you have Winterboard installed? I noticed the laggy bit after i installed WB.

Thanks!! I always download a theme to go with sbsettings which came with winterboard. It works fine without the theme and so it must be winterboard :(

Kayan

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2010
CA
Winterboard is the source of 99% of the problems that I hear about on here, so I never download it. I think Apple does a good job on making the phone look good anyways, why would I want to change that to a droid-like configuration.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.